You'll be able to check your name, party registration, and town or city at the Secretary of State's website. Note that this search will not tell you the address where you are registered.

If you have moved within a city with multiple voting wards, you can call your clerk to double check that you are registered correctly. Your clerk's information will be linked at the bottom of the Secretary of State's registration page.